Friday, March 19, 2010

Cooking Dave Trent T-Shirt!

My mug shot turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. So, to celebrate the one month anniversary of my release I have decided to put it on a commemorative t-shirt. If you have an interest in rare memorabilia/cooking this a must for your collection. The shirt has the classic Ada County mug shot on the front and lots of great cooking/legal advice on the back.  I don't have the funds to make more than a couple prints, so inventory is very limited. Interested yet? Thought so...and I know what your thinking. Dave, I love this shirt, but how much does it cost? Nothing Bozo! I am giving this shirt away for free. All you have to do is tell your friends about my blog. Once you have spread the word email me (cookingdavetrent@gmail.com) and I will send you a shirt. If you don't want a shirt I have a some fresh banana bread I can send you. Completely up to you. Just thinking out loud here. Give me some feedback folks. What are you waiting for??

11 comments:

  1. Hey Dave, for those of us who don't win one of your shirts, will they be available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about craft beer and a recipe card that pairs well with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your butt on the back??!!?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ...I luv this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Andrea, no shirts for sale right now but I'll keep you posted on that soon.

    What's up Darnell, have you had a cup of french press this morning? For you, we have TRL (Trent/Request/Live) now. Fallow the site this week and check it out.

    Nina...Nina...Nina, you're a riot. Thanks for supporting me and spreading the word.

    Remember; I feed you and you feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why aren't these for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I get an apron version?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm making a list. These aren't for sale yet but if you want to be at the top of the list just email me at cookingdavetrent@gmail.com
    -Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need a store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you need more than a store.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you ship to Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Idea Dave. You are putting you talents to good use. Wish you the best and a profitable enterprise. Love ya, Jerry and Thelma

    ReplyDelete