Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Marketing Write Up

Dave Trent here. I was born and raised in Boise, Idaho. If you have ever gone out for drinks in the Boise downtown area (especially Red Feather, Ha'Penny, and Chandlers) you have probably seen me at a bartop or two. I was the loud guy who looked like David Hasselhoff. I used to make and spend a lot of money on food and drink, but now I am broke and can't afford much. My life has been kind of a train wreck the last five years, and it all came to ahead a couple months ago. I drank and "socialized" too much, I will be the first to admit that. In fact, I started a blog to talk about it, and to teach people who are living on the cheap, like me, how to cook great gourmet food and really enjoy it. You can follow me here. I think you will have some laughs plus it would help me get back on me feet if I could sell a cook book or something. I don't know I'm just thinking out loud here folks. Give me feedback! Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment