Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dave Trent Caters



You have seen my food creations. Now it is time to taste them. Let me cook for you. Let me come to your house and make you food. You don't have to throw a party. I will cook you dinner. I will cook for families of moderate size, couples, and parties of one. Email me if you are interested (cookingdavetrent@gmail.com). Same day catering is available. 

Catered parties may be asked to participate in the filming of my online show Cooking Dave Trent. All rights reserved. 

Catering Testimonial # 1 
(Voice has been edited to protect the innocent) 

6 comments:

  1. Are you free April 2nd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to email for dates. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about March 31st?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All requests need to be emailed to cookingdavetrent@gmail
    Thank You Again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you cook for me on April 3? I live on 6th street. I am having some friends over and I need a caterer? Are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Email me at cookingdavetrent@gmail.com with your contact information and the party size. Also let me know if you have any ideas on what kind of food you want. I have the date available.

    ReplyDelete