Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How Do You Plea?


Well...the day has finally arrived. As most of you know I will be facing a judge today. The state of Idaho is charging me with malicious injury to property. I can't legally go into detail as to why, but I will tell you that it involved a foot chase and a slurpee machine. I am very excited to see justice prevail. I am also excited to announce that I will fight these trumped up charges to my grave. I will be acting as my own attorney and I am prepared to ask for a jury of my peers. That's right folks. Today I plan on entering a very proud NOT GUILTY plea. To the District Attorney: I will listen to any reasonable plea bargain. I WILL NOT play games. If you are serious about making a deal then we can talk. If you think I will plea to ANY amount of jail time you are dumber than I thought. To my faithful readers: I know the legal process can be tiring but with your continued support I will prevail. Please remember that I am innocent until proven guilty, and they ain't got nothing on me! 

Your Online Cook,

Dave Trent

p.s. check back for more cooking and legal updates and don't forget to subscribe/follow/add

No comments:

Post a Comment