Monday, March 22, 2010

The Request Line Is Open!

Trent Request Live Intro

I want you to close your eyes. Actually, pretend to close your eyes and keep reading. Now, I want you to think of your favorite meal, at your favorite restaurant, in your favorite city in the world. Mmmm....I bet you just thought of something that tastes amazing. Unfortunately, it probably costs a fortune to get that delicious meal from your brain to your stomach.  What if there was a way to learn how to make your favorite restaurant meal, at home, for a fraction of the cost? I thought you would never ask. Please say hello to the newest segment of Cooking Dave Trent...Trent Request Live! Here is how you play:

1. Think of a meal you love but don't know how to cook. 
2. Email me at cookingdavetrent@gmail.com and give me a description of the meal.
3. Take notes while I teach you how to make the meal for very little money. 


7 comments:

  1. You already made my favorite. Salmon Roll. Looks great. Can I request a dessert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that. Rack of lamb would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trent Request Live with your host Carson Davely?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shrimp Scampi. I've never found a flavorful version, it's always a ton of butter and garlic, but no real depth. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please email all requests to me at cookingdavetrent@gmail.com and I'll read all of them. Thank you, and I'm Dave Trent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, dave,

    my favorite boise restaurant, the milky way, fell on hard times too. they left and took with them 1A's best dessert: bread pudding. i'm no chef, but i think it involved chocolate, caramel, some home made whipped cream, etc. etc. think you can recreate it for not many moneys??

    ReplyDelete